Bryan Kornegay, an American visitor, was granted bail and must re-appear for trial tomorrow [June 27] after he appeared on charges involving being in control of and piloting a boat whilst he was impaired by alcohol.
The allegation arose from an incident in Spanish Point late last night.
Mr Kornegay said that he was visiting Bermuda and had been due to leave Bermuda this morning [June 26].
However, last night’s incident had resulted in him being taken into police custody and being brought before the Senior Magistrate this morning.
The Senior Magistrate asked if Mr. Kornegay had somewhere ….MORE
- Three Cases Of Drunk Driving Heard In Court
- Fines For DUI Offences, No Licence Suspension
- Man Asleep In Parked Car Convicted, Fined
- Man Fined $1500 For DUI After Crashing Car
- Man Charged With DUI, Injuring Two People
- Repeat Drunk Driver Jailed For Six Months