Raven Delong was arrested by Colorado Springs Police for vehicular assault, DUI and seat belt violations after a fatal crash.
The deceased driver has been identified as 31-year-old Charles Lavandar III of Colorado Springs.
Colorado Police report that on Thursday 10/22/15 at approximately 0244 hours, Officers were dispatched to the intersection of Murray Boulevard and Galley Road reference a rollover traffic accident.
The driver of one of the vehicles was transported to an area hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
- Oregon: Gary Clark charged with DUI after smashing police cruiser and injuring Officer Allison Renander
- California: Aaron Daniel Benson held on million dollar bail on DUI homicide charges after crashing into house and killing woman in her bed
- Florida: William Gainey charged with double DUI; killed Christopher Ivey and his son Jaden in rear-ender at red light
- California: Alfred & Alma Chacon killed by DUI driver Arsen Panasian; held on million dollar bail
- Maryland: Teen drinking party ends in dead 2 teens with others injured and Sam Ellis awaiting DUI manslaughter charges