From Baton Rouge Today
Authorities arrested at least 14 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Saturday, booking records show. Those booked and the counts against them:
- Julien Bass, 21, 36471 Crestway Drive, Prairieville, second-offense DWI, reckless driving.
- Boisey Beverly, 59, 577 Fontainbleau Drive, first-offense DWI.
- Jean Burrell, 55, 3043 Vancouver Drive, first-offense DWI.
- Daniel Cavalier, 44, 8901 Rockway Drive, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Scott Chauvin, 54, 1540 N. Woodcrest Ave., Denham Springs, first-offense DWI and seat belt violation. …MORE