The following people were booked in East Baton Rouge from Saturday, March 23rd through Friday, March 29th for DWI and other charges.
- Joseph Wilson, 24, 16720 Glenwood Springs St., Greenwell Springs, third-offense DWI, and speeding.
- Andrew Baer, 29, 17003 Abita Ave., Prairieville, third-offense DWI, failure to signal, improper turn, driver’s license expired, and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Samuel Liotta, 38, 4268 Woodside Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and possession of alcohol in the vehicle.
- Brian Mau, 26, 2000 Brightside Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, and driving left of center.
- Jonathan Munn, 29, 3998 North Row Ave., Zachary, second-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, and failure to obey a stop sign or yield sign.
- David Neubig, 49, 5055 Enterprise St., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, drinking in a motor vehicle, equipment violation, driver’s license suspended/revoked, and reckless operation of a vehicle.