PAW PAW, Mich. (Nov. 18, 2012) — A Covert man is facing charges of murder and operating a vehicle under the influence for a deadly drunk driving crash that killed a woman and her two children.
David Glen Johnson, 32, is being held in the Van Buren County jail without bond on the following charges:
- three counts of second degree murder
- three counts of operating while intoxicated causing death
- three counts of operating while license suspended causing death
- one count of operating while intoxicated causing serious injury
- one count of operating while license suspended causing serious injury
In addition to those charges, ….MORE