As a result of the collision, Breslin suffered a traumatic brain injury and was hospitalized for months. ETTZ walked away from the collision scene and was arrested by responding police in a nearby backyard. Police immediately suspected that ETTZ was intoxicated and charged him with DWI, assault and leaving the scene of a serious motor vehicle accident.
Prosecutor Molinelli states that this indictment is not proof of guilt and that the defendant is presumed innocent unless or until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The Prosecutor would also like to thank the Lodi Police Department, the Bergen County Sheriff’s Department and the Bergen County Police Department for their assistance in this investigation.
- Tennessee: Police – Scott Spangler had a lot of practice driving drunk before killing Benjamin Woodruff; was taking a leak onto steaming crash scene when cops showed up…
- Illinois: Benjamin Black sentenced to 12 years in prison for DUI murder of child, severely injuring another
- Florida: Casandra Renita Hafford charged with DUI manslaughter after killing motorcyclist Michael Ballard in Clearwater
- California: police say that David Buckley Doyle fled crash scene with dead victim’s scooter stuck to front of his pickup
- California: Burbank Police charged Janny Dolson with felony DUI-drugs for striking pedestrian in a crosswalk