From DuPage Patch
- Rosario Garcia-Lopez, 27, 1041 Ferrari Drive Apt. GB, Bensenville, was arrested and charged with DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, no license, no insurance, driving in the wrong lane and failure to give information after his silver Hyundai Elantra was involved in a three-vehicle crash in Bensenville. Lopez, who was located near Grand Avenue and Lamont Road in Elmhurst at 2:30 p.m., was taken to DuPage County Jail.
- Neriton Berbatovci, 31, 9942 W. Cermak Road, Westchester, was charged with DUI after police pulled over his gray Jeep Grand Cherokee for improper lane use near Interstate 290 and Route 83 at 1:34 a.m. He was released on bond.
- Todd E. Goranson, 47, 429 E. Madison St., Villa Park, was charged with DUI after police pulled over his red Dodge Charger near North and West at 12:40 a.m. He was later taken to the hospital, police said.
- Francisco Crespo, 29, 4712 Wrightwood Ave., Chicago, was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of cannabis after police pulled over his blue Cadillac CTS for speeding and improper lane use at North and Elm at 5:25 a.m. He was released on I-bond.
- John Sobin, 27, 149 Murray Drive, Wood Dale, was arrested and charged with DUI after police pulled over his silver Toyota XA for improper turn and speeding at Fullerton and York at 4:04 a.m. He also was charged with illegal transportation of open alcohol. He was released on bond.
- Glenn D. Powell, 25, ….MORE