Saturation Patrol Nets Three Impaired Drivers
Knox County – Indiana State Police conducted a saturation patrol last night and early this morning targeting dangerous and impaired drivers in Knox County. Between 9:30 on June 16, 2017, and 3:30 on June 17, 2017, Indiana State Police issued 19 traffic tickets, 40 warnings, arrested three impaired drivers and one person for public intoxication. All the DUI arrests occurred in Vincennes.
Arrested for Driving While Intoxicated:
- Angela Lecture, 32, Vincennes, IN (BAC .21%)
- Rachel Adams, 27, Vincennes, IN (BAC .17%)
- Chad Oliver, 28, Vincennes, IN (Refusal) Oliver was stopped for driving 60 mph in a 20 mph zone on Main Street in Vincennes.
Arrested for Public Intoxicated:
- James Birge, 26, Vincennes, IN
Birge was passed out in the street at 6th and Locust in Vincennes.
- California: La Quinta Police charged James Tucker with being DUI-druggie coward who hit and ran from crash
- Maryland: Were drunk drivers in Charlotte Hall were using an app to tell them all the Smokies were hanging out in one place?
- Louisiana: Christian Delgado’s New Year’s booze cruise head-on into tractor-trailer was a life ender DUI crash
- Indiana: Foot Pursuit and Fight with State Trooper Alaa Hamed Ends with Marques J. Bates in Jail on Slew of charges
- Maryland: State Police Prince Frederick Barrack DUI arrests reported on May 1, 2017