Maryland: Queen Anne’s Sheriff and States Attorney lay down the law on adults providing teens booze parties

Queen Anne’s County State’s Attorney Lance Richardson and Queen Anne’s County Sheriff Gary Hofmann talk candidly about the Underage drinking problem in the County, the high cost of being caught providing alcohol to minors and how you can help reduce and prevent the problem.

Call the Office of the Sheriff at 410.758.0770 or the Maryland State Police at 410-758-1101 to report house parties in progress. For anonymous and non-urgent tips please call 410-758-6666 (not staffed on weekends).