Janny Dolson charged with DUI-drugs after hitting pedestrian in crosswalk; had her kid in the car
- From Burbank Leader:
- A 35-year-old motorist was arrested Thursday after she allegedly struck a pedestrian while driving under the influence of drugs with her four-year-old daughter in the car, police said.Police responded to the area of Magnolia Boulevard and Avon Street just before 5 p.m. following reports of a woman – identified by police as Janny Dolson, of Sherman Oaks – driving erratically, said Burbank Police Officer Joshua Kendrick. Dolson was also reportedly observed sitting through a full green-light cycle.When police were approaching the area, Dolson reportedly sped off, and struck a 49-year-old man walking in a crosswalk, Kendrick said.
The man was transported to a local hospital after sustaining abrasions to his head and arms, pain in his knee, and a possible broken nose. ….MORE
- Janny Dolson was arrested in 2008 for DUI, says Daily Pilot
Burbank Police Arrests for DUI
- 23152(a) It is a misdemeanor to drive under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- 23152(b) It is a misdemeanor to drive with .08% or more of alcohol in your blood.
- Vehicle Code section 23153 sets forth the “felony DUI” provisions where an injury results from the drunk driving, while Penal Code sections 191.5 and 192 describe the crime of “vehicular manslaughter” where there is a death.
- Janny Dolson with felony DUI-drugs
JANNY DOLSON, Booking #: 004071380 Age: 35 Sex: F Height: 507 Weight: 140 Hair: BRO Eye: BRO Occupation: NONE, City of Residence: SHERMAN OAKS, 23153(E)VC, 140007616 08/21/2014 1745 08/21/2014 2000 See Above Bail Location: Magnolia
JERSON SOTO TORRES, Booking #: 004071709 Age: 45 Sex: M Height: 502 Weight: 192 Hair: BRO Eye: BRO Occupation: CONSTRUCTION, City of Residence: N HWD, 140007629 08/21/2014 2305 08/22/2014 0255 $5,000.00 EXTENDED STAY, 23152,