Assault & Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer [LEO] l Resisting Arrest – Prince William County Police report that on December 24th at 2:27AM, an officer conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle in the 1400 block of Bayside Ave in Woodbridge (22191).
During the encounter, the officer determined the driver, later identified as the accused, was driving while intoxicated. When the officer instructed the accused to exit the vehicle, the accused refused to comply.
The officer then attempted to handcuff the accused, at which point the accused struck the officer several times with his hands and fist. The officer then had to use physical force to detain the accused. The accused was subsequently arrested without further incident. During the investigation, the officer also determined that the accused was driving without an operator’s license. No injuries were reported.
Arrested on December 24th:
Jose Salome MARTINEZ-MORALES, 39, of 1372 East Longview Dr in Woodbridge
Charged with assault and battery on a LEO, resisting arrest, driving while intoxicated, driving without a license
Court date: unavailable l Bond: held WITHOUT bond
- Florida: Sarasota Sheriff Thomas M. Knight reports DUI arrest bookings for Feb. 4 thru Feb. 6, 2011
- Virginia: Dustin Kratzer faces prison for DUI joyride that killed April Burns – it’ll be a coffin Christmas
- Florida: Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott reports DUI arrests for Dec. 14, 2014
- Iowa: Polk County Sheriff Bill McCarthy reports DUI / OWI arrests for Dec. 21, 2014
- Oregon: Adam Lee Schuler charged with DUI manslaughter in death of motorcyclist Michael Anthony Palmeri